Janam Peace Building Foundation in collaboration with Wildlife Clubs of Kenya will launch the “Pathways To Peace” pilot report by our external Monitoring and Evaluation partners, Behaviour Change Consult at Nairobi National Museum, on November 29th 2012, starting from 6 pm. The aim of the launch is to share and engage with Kenya government and non-government agencies on the power of wilderness experience in fostering peace and reconciliation amongst the youth as shown in the results of this pilot study. This we trust will allow opportunity for further institutional collaboration and resource mobilization to support use of wilderness based peace building model as a basis for peaceful coexistence amongst the youth in the future. We thank all our friends who have supported us thus far. Asanteni Sana! Shikuku
- 833 hits
- Leisure and Recreation Association of South Africa (LARASA) 2013 Congress in Durban South Africa
- Janam Pathways To Peace Pilot Study Report Launch
- Congratulations JPB Nakuru Chapter on the occasion of their Launch on Saturday 4th August 2012!
- Congratulations to JPB Alumni Nakuru Group.
- Rest In Peace Mama Mary Onyango.