Dear Friends, this years Pathways To Peace National Wilderness Expedition for the selected 2011 graduates will take place in Loita Hills of Narok County starting from November 25th and ending December 5th 2011. We wish to invite you to our website http://www.janampeacebuilding.org for other updates on our programs and especially for opportunity to give towards this important and final course of our 2 year pilot study program. Your donation will also go towards the End of Term Independent Evaluation Report work of our two year pilot study. We thank you for your continued support and urge you to stay engaged in this final lap of our peace building effort through wilderness experience for the youth of Kenya. Thank you so much, Asante Sana! Shikuku
- 865 hits
- Leisure and Recreation Association of South Africa (LARASA) 2013 Congress in Durban South Africa
- Janam Pathways To Peace Pilot Study Report Launch
- Congratulations JPB Nakuru Chapter on the occasion of their Launch on Saturday 4th August 2012!
- Congratulations to JPB Alumni Nakuru Group.
- Rest In Peace Mama Mary Onyango.
Join 4 other subscribers